Adjunct Professor, Professor and Founding Faculty Fellow of Skolkovo/MIT Initiative
- Master's of Science in semiconductor engineering from the Moscow Power Engineering Institute
- Ph.D. in seminconductor physics from Lebedev Physics Institute
- "Doctor of Science" from Semyonov Chemical Physics Institute
- Ion beam materials processing, including very low energy ion-solid interactions Electronic materials and technology Nanotechnology Nuclear materials and systems High-gradient accelerators Interaction of plasma with surfaces
- Z. Insepov, J. Norem, Can surface cracks and unipolar arcs explain breakdown and gradient limits?, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A31 (2013) 011302.
- Z. Insepov, R.J. Miller, Activation of nanoflows for fuel cells, J. Nanotechnology Engineering and Medicine, 3 (2012) 25201.
- Z. Insepov, J. Rest, A. Yacout et al, Derivation of kinetic coefficients by atomistic methods for studying defect behavior in Mo, J. Nucl. Materials 425 (2012) 41-47.
- S. Starikov, Z. Insepov, J. Rest, et al., Radiation induced damage and evolution of defects in Mo, Phys. Rev. B 84 (2011) 104109.
- Z. Insepov, V. Ivanov, H. Frisch, Comparison of candidate secondary electron emission materials, Nucl. Instr. Meth. B 268 (2010) 3315–3320.
- Z. Insepov, J. Norem, S. Veitzer, Atomistic self-sputtering mechanisms of rf breakdown in high gradient linacs, Nucl. Instr. Meth. B 268 (2010) 642–650.
- Z. Insepov, New nanopumping effects with carbon nanotubes, Chapter 1 in the Book “Recent developments in modeling and applications of Carbon Nanotubes”. Eds. Q. Wang, B.I. Yakobson, and K.M. Liew, 2009.
- Z. Insepov, M. Terasawa, K. Takayama, Surface erosion and modification by highly charged ions, Phys. Rev. A 77 (2008) 062901.
- Z. Insepov, J. Norem, D. Swenson, A. Hassanein, Surface erosion and modification by energetic ions, Vacuum 82 (2008) pp. 872–879.
- Z. Insepov, J. Norem, D.R. Swenson, A. Hassanein, M. Terasawa, Surface erosion and modification by ions studied by computer simulation, Nucl. Inst. Meth. Phys. Res. B 258 (2007) 172-177.