Information for Current Students
For All MSE Students
- Information on Research Labs & Facilities
- Search our database of jobs and internships for MSE students.
For Graduating Seniors
- Graduating Senior Survey - Please complete by Friday, May 2
For Graduate Students
- Graduate Seminar Presentations
- Graduate School Calendar of Events
- MSE Graduate Student Association
- Student Conduct/Disciplinary Regulations
For Graduate Students Traveling Abroad
Important travel notice to all graduate or undergraduate students who travel internationally and who are connected or sponsored by an activity connected to the university are required to file a notice of their intent to travel with the Study Abroad office two weeks before their departure.
While the Study Abroad office is not normally thought of as connected to graduate student activity, it is the central office to monitor all international travel connected with our students in any form (except personal business or holiday).
Travel Report to Study Abroad (mandatory)