Information for Current Students

For All MSE Students

For Freshmen

For Graduating Seniors

For Graduate Students

For Graduate Students Traveling Abroad

Important travel notice to all graduate or undergraduate students who travel internationally and who are connected or sponsored by an activity connected to the university are required to file a notice of their intent to travel with the Study Abroad office two weeks before their departure.

While the Study Abroad office is not normally thought of as connected to graduate student activity, it is the central office to monitor all international travel connected with our students in any form (except personal business or holiday).

Travel Report to Study Abroad (mandatory)