The Senior Exit Survey for the School of Materials Engineering
The results of this survey will be used to improve the MSE curriculum. The few minutes you take to fill it out will likely have a lasting impact on the program. It is entirely confidential and anonymous.
I. Post-Graduation Plans
If your activity this fall does not involve working at least part-time in industry then go to question 4.
Part II. Information about you and your experience as a Materials Engineering student
8. In which years, during college, did you actively participate in any of the following? (Mark all years that you participated)
10. I had at least one Materials Engineering professor who made me excited about learning.
11. My Materials Engineering professors cared about me as a person.
12. I had a mentor in the School of Materials Engineering who encouraged me to pursue my goals and dreams.
13. Outside of Senior Design (MSE 430/440), while at Purdue I worked on a project that took a semester or more to complete.
14. I had an internship or job that allowed me to apply what I was learning in the classroom.
15. I was extremely active in extracurricular activities and organizations while attending Purdue University.
16. Overall I am very satisfied with my Materials Engineering education at Purdue University.