Financial Assistance

No separate form is required to be considered for financial aid, indication of such interest should be made on the application form. Financial aid is provided through teaching assistantships, industrially supported fellowships, traineeships, and graduate assistantships. Graduate assistantships are usually associated with specific projects supported by industry, the government, or the University.