IBC - summer internships
|Event Date:||February 7, 2014|
We are looking for at least two personnel for summer internships at IBC Materials & Technologies Inc in Lebanon, IN.
Preliminary responsibilities include the following:
· Project/Contract participation involving both commercial and R&D endeavors
· Procedure and Work Flow creation involving generation, test, and audit
· Quality metrics for use in the determination of metallurgical and mechanical aspects of various heat treatment and coating operations
· Involvement with day-to-day manufacturing environment tasks including production throughput, quality control, metallurgical sample preparation and testing, etc…
Requirements for application:
2. Sample of technical writing capability (an involved multi-page lab report would work just fine)
3. Availability full time from May 16th to August 15th (negotiable for special cases)
4. US Citizenship is required due to contract stipulations
5. Ability to work 9-10 hour days, five days a week
6. Technical needs mandate that priority selection will go to either current Juniors or highly independent Sophomores
7. MUST be able to operate independently
If there are any interested individuals, please have them send their information to email@example.com. If you have any additional questions Vicki, please let me know.
IBC Materials & Technologies Inc.
902 Hendricks Dr.
Lebanon, IN 46052