A full list of publications and citation statistics for Dr. Joseph Rispoli is provided on Google Scholar.
- X. Li, J.V. Rispoli, "Safety Assessment of Breast MRI: Simulations of Radiofrequency Exposure in Various Prone-Position Female Human Models," Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, in press (2018).
- J.V. Rispoli, I.E. Dimitrov, S. Cheshkov, C. Malloy, S.M. Wright, M.P. McDougall, "Trap design and construction for high-power multinuclear magnetic resonance experiments," Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part B: Magnetic Resonance Engineering, 2016.
- S. By, J. V. Rispoli, S. Cheshkov, I. Dimitrov, J. Cui, S. Seiler, et al., "A 16-channel receive, Forced Current Excitation dual-transmit coil for breast imaging at 7T," PLOS ONE, vol. 9, p. e113969, 2014.
- M. P. McDougall, S. Cheshkov, J. Rispoli, C. Malloy, I. Dimitrov, and S. M. Wright, "Quadrature transmit coil for breast imaging at 7 tesla using forced current excitation for improved homogeneity," Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol. 40, pp. 1165-1173, 2014.
- J. Rispoli and T. Nguyen, "System and method for adaptively setting connections to input/output hubs within an information handling system," ed: US Patent 8,285,893, 2012.
- J. Rispoli and A. Carpenter, "Apparatus and method for setting adequate drive strength based upon DC trace resistance," ed: US Patent 7,548,433, 2009.