A full list of publications and citation statistics for Dr. Joseph Rispoli is provided on Google Scholar.
Selected Publications & Conference Proceedings
- J.V. Rispoli, I.E. Dimitrov, S. Cheshkov, C. Malloy, S.M. Wright, M.P. McDougall, "Trap design and construction for high-power multinuclear magnetic resonance experiments," Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part B: Magnetic Resonance Engineering, 2016.
- J. Cui, J. Bosshard, J. Rispoli, I. Dimitrov, S. Cheshkov, M. McDougall, et al., "A switched-mode breast coil for 7 tesla MRI using forced-current excitation," IEEE transactions on biomedical engineering, vol 62, pp. 1777-1783, 2015.
- S. By, J. V. Rispoli, S. Cheshkov, I. Dimitrov, J. Cui, S. Seiler, et al., "A 16-channel receive, Forced Current Excitation dual-transmit coil for breast imaging at 7T," PLOS ONE, vol. 9, p. e113969, 2014.
- M. P. McDougall, S. Cheshkov, J. Rispoli, C. Malloy, I. Dimitrov, and S. M. Wright, "Quadrature transmit coil for breast imaging at 7 tesla using forced current excitation for improved homogeneity," Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol. 40, pp. 1165-1173, 2014.
- J. Rispoli, S. Wright, and M. McDougall, "Illustration of the impact of tuning configuration on 7T RF coil simulations," Proc. Intl. Soc. Mag. Reson. Med., vol. 22, p. 1362, 2014.
- S. Cheshkov, I. Dimitrov, J. Rispoli, E. Gonzalez, C. Malloy, M. McDougall, et al., "Proton-decoupled 13C MRS of the breast at 7T," Proc. Intl. Soc. Mag. Reson. Med., vol. 20, p. 4428, 2012.
- J. Rispoli, I. Dimitrov, S. Cheshkov, S. Ogier, C. Malloy, S. Wright, et al., "Array coil for carbon-13 MRS at 7 tesla," in Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Annual Meeting, p. 1023, 2014.
- F. Zhao, J. A. Fessler, S. M. Wright, J. V. Rispoli, and D. C. Noll, "Optimized linear combinations of channels for complex multiple-coil B1 field estimation with Bloch-Siegert B1 mapping in MRI," in Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 2013 IEEE 10th International Symposium on, pp. 942-945, 2013.
- J. Rispoli and T. Nguyen, "System and method for adaptively setting connections to input/output hubs within an information handling system," ed: US Patent 8,285,893, 2012.
- J. Rispoli and A. Carpenter, "Apparatus and method for setting adequate drive strength based upon DC trace resistance," ed: US Patent 7,548,433, 2009.