A full list of publications and citation statistics for Dr. Joseph Rispoli is available on Google Scholar.
- X. Li, J. W. Pan, N. I. Avdievich, H. P. Hetherington, and J. V. Rispoli, “Electromagnetic simulation of a 16-channel head transceiver at 7 T using circuit-spatial optimization,” Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 2021.
- J. Vincent, J.V. Rispoli, “Conductive-thread based stretchable and flexible radiofrequency coils for magnetic resonance imaging,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 2020;67(8):2187-2193.
- X. Mao, S. Bari, D.J. Love, J.V. Rispoli, "Global and peak local specific absorption rate control on parallel transmit systems using k-means SAR compression model," Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 2021;85(2):1093-1103.
Y. Zou, I. Jang, T.G. Reese, J. Yao, W. Zhu, J.V. Rispoli, “Cortical and Subcortical Contributions to Predicting Intelligence using 3D ConvNets,” In: K.M. Pohl, editor. Adolescent Brain Cognitive Development Neurocognitive Prediction: Springer Nature Switzerland AG; 2019, p. 176-85.
- A. Chhetri, X. Li, J.V. Rispoli, “Current and Emerging Magnetic Resonance-Based Techniques for Breast Cancer,” Frontiers in Medicine, 2020;7(175).
- H.-C. Yang, Z. Liang, N.L. Vike, T. Lee, J.V. Rispoli, E.A. Nauman, T.M. Talavage, Y. Tong, "Characterizing near-infrared spectroscopy signal under hypercapnia," Journal of Biophotonics, 2020:e202000173.
- X. Li, J.V. Rispoli, “Toward 7T Breast MRI Clinical Study: Safety Assessment via Simulation of Heterogeneous Breast Models in Radiofrequency Exposure,” Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 2019;81:1307-1321.
- X. Mao, N.L. Vike, T.M. Talavage, J.V. Rispoli, D.J. Love, “Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) MRI: combining parallel excitation and parallel reception for enhanced imaging,” IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging, 2019;5(4):596-605.
- K.A. Hopkins, N. Vike, X. Li, J. Kennedy, E. Simmons, J. Rispoli, L. Solorio, “Noninvasive characterization of in situ forming implant diffusivity using diffusion-weighted MRI,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2019;309:289-301.
- N. Vike, J. Tang, T. Talavage, R. Shi, J. Rispoli, “Determination of acrolein-associated T1 and T2 relaxation times and noninvasive quantification using NMR and magnetic resonance spectroscopy,” Applied Magnetic Resonance, 2019;50:1291-1303.
- J.V. Rispoli, I.E. Dimitrov, S. Cheshkov, C. Malloy, S.M. Wright, M.P. McDougall, "Trap design and construction for high-power multinuclear magnetic resonance experiments," Concepts in Magnetic Resonance, 2016;46B(4):162-168.
- S. By, J. V. Rispoli, S. Cheshkov, I. Dimitrov, J. Cui, S. Seiler, et al., "A 16-channel receive, Forced Current Excitation dual-transmit coil for breast imaging at 7T," PLOS ONE, 2014;9(11):e113969.
- M. P. McDougall, S. Cheshkov, J. Rispoli, C. Malloy, I. Dimitrov, and S. M. Wright, "Quadrature transmit coil for breast imaging at 7 tesla using forced current excitation for improved homogeneity," Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2014;40(5):1165-1173.
- J. Rispoli and T. Nguyen, "System and method for adaptively setting connections to input/output hubs within an information handling system," US Patent 8,285,893, issued Oct. 9, 2012.
- J. Rispoli and A. Carpenter, "Apparatus and method for setting adequate drive strength based upon DC trace resistance," US Patent 7,548,433, issued Jun. 16, 2009.