Registration Deadline: March 21, 2014
At Engineering PREVIEW, you and your parents will participate in three days of workshops and activities designed to answer all of your questions about your future at Purdue. You'll have the opportunity to learn about the Minority Engineering Program (MEP) and the support that we offer to all incoming students to ensure your success. The MEP team is anxious to be of service to you on a personal basis and aid in your academic, professional, and personal develop when you join the Purdue University College of Engineering.
We will cover the costs of room and board as well as all activities for students. All you have to pay for as a student is your transportation to campus.
At Engineering PREVIEW, you will:
- Meet current Purdue engineering students from all majors and hear about their experiences
- Learn more about the Purdue engineering program and majors
- Tour the Purdue University campus
- Tour the world class engineering facilities and labs
- Learn what Purdue has to offer inside and outside the classroom
- Get answers to questions about financial aid and scholarships
- Enjoy meals with future classmates, current students, faculty and staff
- Experience life at Purdue!!
Here's how the program works:
- Room and board and the costs of all activities for students are covered by the program. Students are responsible for transportation to and from Purdue University.
For interested parents, we will have a few workshop and Q&A sessions so that you can also learn about the Purdue community and the Minority Engineering Program. Parents are responsible for thier own meals and accomodations.
You can register for the program here. (For an extension, please contact the MEP office immediately at 765-494-3974. If you are unable to attend February, we will host a series of Google Hangouts in April with current students and staff to answer your questions about Purdue. )