CHECK BACK FOR THE APRIL PREVIEW PROGRAM
At Engineering PREVIEW, you and your parents will participate in three days of workshops and activities designed to answer all of your questions about your future at Purdue. You'll have the opportunity to learn about the Minority Engineering Program (MEP) and the support that we offer to all incoming students to ensure your success. The MEP team is anxious to be of service to you on a personal basis and aid in your academic, professional, and personal develop when you join the Purdue University College of Engineering.
We will cover the costs of room and board as well as all activities for students. All you have to pay for as a student is your transportation to campus.
At Engineering PREVIEW, you will:
- Meet current Purdue engineering students from all majors and hear about their experiences
- Learn more about the Purdue engineering program and majors
- Tour the Purdue University campus
- Tour the world class engineering facilities and labs
- Learn what Purdue has to offer inside and outside the classroom
- Get answers to questions about financial aid and scholarships
- Enjoy meals with future classmates, current students, faculty and staff
- Experience life at Purdue!!
Two Great Programs - Three Action-Packed Days
Here's how the program works:
- PREVIEW begins on Thursday and runs through Friday night with engineering specific information and activities.
Registering for Preview will also register you for DESTINATION PURDUE, an on-campus program for admitted minority students from all academic disciplines. Destination Purdue begins with a Cultural Center Expo on Friday night and includes a full-day of activities on Saturday, Feb. 21-22. See the Destination Purdue agenda here.
- Room and board and the costs of all activities for students are covered by the program. Students are responsible for transportation to and from Purdue University.
For interested parents, we will have a few workshop and Q&A sessions so that you can also learn about the Purdue community and the Minority Engineering Program. Parents are responsible for thier own meals and accomodations.
Registration deadline is Wednesday, February 12, 2014. Sign up now! (For an extension, please contact the MEP office immediately at 765-494-3974. If you are unable to attend February, we will host another PREVIEW April 3-5. You can register for that program date here.)