ME TA Application Process
Applications are not being accepted at this time
TO APPLY - YOU MUST HAVE A PURDUE CAREER ACCOUNT USERNAME AND PASSWORD
Every semester you must complete an application form to be considered for
a teaching assistantship for the coming semester. Please complete the
online form and remind your major professor that they will need to
electronically sign this application.
- Complete all fields. Enter the form choices and text boxes. It is
recommended that you print a copy of the completed form for your
- Register for the next semester classes as soon as registration
begins. Your class schedule is considered in making the assignments. You
must submit a weekly schedule of your classes for next semester.
Assignment will not be made if your schedule is missing.
- If you are assigned a TA position you will be notified via email on
or before the Monday before classes begin.
- IMPORTANT: The TA assignments always start on Monday of the week
before the start of classes or as noted on the assignment. You must be
on campus in time to start the assignment. Failure to do so will result
in the loss of pay for the period you are not here or your
assignment may be cancelled.
- If there is a change in your anticipated funding status for next
semester after this form is submitted, inform the Graduate Office
immediately with an email to email@example.com.
- International students must have passed the OEPT test before an
assignment can be made.
- You must have an approved plan of study to be considered for a TA.
- Discuss your support needs with your advisor before submitting this
- Your Major Professor MUST electronically approve this form.
- REQUIRED: Submit a printed form with a printout of your 'week-at-a-glance' course schedule to the Graduate Office.