Study Abroad Process & Timeline
- Visit the Global Engineering Website and the Study Abroad Website to identify programs that interest you and to learn their application procedures.
- Meet with your Mechanical Engineering Academic Advisor to discuss program interests, courses taken abroad, and how to adjust your Plan of Study.
- Stop in to the Global Engineering Office [Wang Hall, Suite 4500] and/or the Study Abroad Office [Young Hall, Room 105] for additional information and questions.
- During your registration appointment (for Fall courses) with your Academic Advisor, finalize program and adjust Plan of Study for your program.
- Register for any required pre-departure courses during time ticket.
- Begin application process for your study abroad program.
- Meet with study abroad advisor and study abroad liaison (if necessary) for any course approvals.
- Continue working on study abroad application process. Remember, most deadlines are September 15.
- Finish up any outstanding application items by deadline.
- Register for your program during your time ticket.
- Enjoy your Study Abroad program!