Skip navigation

Requests for Space in ME Courses for Non-ME Students

Non-ME students who wish to enroll in a ME course must submit an Outside Space Request form. Approval is not guaranteed and will be contingent upon space in the course amongst other factors. Requests will be processed in the order received. Students will be notified of approval or denial on the first Thursday after open registration begins in the spring semester and the first Tuesday after open registration begins in the fall semester.

This form is not intended for use by students in the First Year Engineering program. Do not request space for any ME course using this form if currently enrolled in the FYE program. 

Please do not submit multiple requests for the same course(s). Requests are processed in the order received, any additional requests will delay the processing of the original submission.

To complete the request form please click here: Complete Request Form