- Created wristwatch enclosure v1
- Alan is very useful and enthusiastic. I gave him some guidance on how to go about the process and he made modifications to an existing enclosure design independently and in a timely manner.
- Created inductor watch v1 – can be used as bracelet.
- Measured time-to-release of existing device and new device with stainless steel washer. It’s not the right size but we see heating improvements with the new, magnetic stainless steel.
- Explored device fabrication with 430 stainless steel – a biocompatible and highly magnetic steel.
- Reached out to multiple companies
- Reached out to Norvin to see if we can just make our own to the exact dimensions we want.
- We’ve been using non-magnetic steel.
- Release times are still slow, even with the washer. I still cannot get the drug to release in a reasonable time without forcing the device inside the coil.
- Solder and test new board design
- Create enclosure for new board design
- Get all three LED’s working synchronously and design algorithm to extract oxyhemoglobin and deoxyhemoglobin concentrations.
- How to proceed with powering? I think simulations or redesign are in order.