Engineering Gift Guide Submission Process
To help identify gifts (toys, books, games, apps, movies, etc.) that promote engineering thinking and design for children ages 3-18.
The gifts will be reviewed by:
INSPIRE's faculty and staff with engineering and STEM education expertise will use the reviewers' feedback along with other factors to determine which gifts to include in the guide. There are no fees to have a gift reviewed or to have it included in the Engineering Gift Guide.
How to Submit a Gift
- Complete an Engineering Gift Guide Submission Form and Safety Certification Form for each gift.
- If your gift(s), are selected for the Engineering Gift Guide you will be contacted.
- Send one sample of your gift(s) to:
Purdue University, Wang Hall
ATTN: Elizabeth Gajdzik
516 Northwestern Ave, Suite 3500
West Lafayette, IN 47906
NOTE: INSPIRE is unable to return submitted gifts. After a gift is evaluated it is either:
- Displayed in our lab space and/or included in our parent and child, homeschool, and educator workshops;
- Featured in our presentations/exhibit hall spaces at outreach events and conferences, and/or
- Donated to a local non-for-profit partner so many children, parents, and educators are introduced to and have the opportunity to play with the gift.
INSPIRE accepts gifts all year long. We create one printed guide each year in time for the holiday season. Gifts that are postmarked prior to midnight on July 1 will be given priority for being included in that year's printed guide.
Contact Elizabeth Gajdzik at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-494-9599 for questions or concerns.