** Careers in Technology **
Go: Indiana Student STEM Homepage
- Network Administrator is a person responsible for the maintenance of computer hardware and software that comprises a computer network
- Software Engineer: an engineer who applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers or anything containing software
- Network Engineer :the design of digital hardware and software systems including communications systems, computers and devices that contain computers
- Database Administrator: the design, implementation, maintenance and repair of an organization's database
- Project Manager Project Managers are responsible for managing the resources and constraints of a project.
- System Administrator: maintain and operate a computer system and/or network.
- Web Developer: a software developer or software engineer who is specifically engaged in the development of World Wide Web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
- Games Programmer: A scientist who primarily develops codebase for video games or related software, such as game development tools. Game programming has many specialized disciplines all of which fall under the umbrella term of "game programmer"
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer the engineer who is in charge of monitoring the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure quality
- Software Test Engineer provides an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test
- Software Architect Information about Software Architects from Wikipedia.