2015 C4E Summer Undergraduate Student Research Internships
Deadline: Monday March 2, 2015 at 5pm
The C4E Summer Undergraduate Student Research Internship offers students an opportunity to work with a Purdue Faculty Mentor on a field or laboratory-based research project related to the environment.
These research internships will provide support for 20 hours per week for 8 weeks at $10 per hour. Faculty can match this support for full-time work but is not required.
Any Purdue University Undergraduate Student in good standing is eligible to apply. Students must work with a Purdue University Faculty Mentor to submit an application.
The application should include:
- Cover Page: The cover page should be completed and then signed by both the applicant and the faculty research mentor. Click here to download the cover sheet.
Project Description: Limited to 2 typewritten pages (Arial 11 point font and ½ inch margins). References do not count in the page limitation.
- Provide a short statement describing the proposed project in language for a non-specialist. (This statement will be posted on the C4E website.)
- State the goals, significance of project, method of approach of proposed activities, and expected final outcome.
- Provide a short description on how the experience will benefit the student’s educational and/or professional goals.
- Describe how the project fits within the C4E Strategic Vision.
- An unofficial student transcript.
Applications are to be submitted by e-mail to Rose Filley, C4E Managing Director, email@example.com 5pm on Monday March 2, 2015.