Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) Graduate Research Awards
Graduate Research Awards For Applied Research in Public-Sector Airport-Related Aviation Issues
(Open to U.S. and non-US citizens who meet the award requirements)
- Up to 10 awards of $10,000 each for one year.
- Sponsored by U.S. DOT Federal Aviation Administration, administered by the Transportation Research Board’s ACRP and managed by Virginia Space Grant Consortium.
- Winners present final research papers at Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting.
- Papers are considered for publication as part of the Compendium of Papers for the meeting, and considered for publication in the Transportation Research Record
- Cover Page Form from Sponsored Program Office
- Electronic plus 1 Hard Copy Submission
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Research Advisor Statement
- Official Transcripts
- Research Proposal
- Writing Sample
INQUIRIES DIRECTED TO:
Virginia Space Grant Consortium -
(757) 766-5210 (e-mail is preferable)