What can Purdue IEs do for you?
- Reduce waste in processing, wait-time, movement
- Analyze system needs and develop cures
- Improve methods
- Build ways for complex systems to work together seamlessly
- Reduce costs – improve company profits
- Develop ways for employees to work more comfortably and more productively = Happiness
- Integrate technical knowledge and managerial knowledge
- Manage projects, Manage groups, Manage organizations, Manage Corporations
- Have a deep understanding of the math, sciences, computer applications, and engineering concepts expected of all engineers
Results: Maximum throughput, minimum cost, maximum productivity and/or maximum profit
Recruit our students!
Recruitment may take on different forms. Students may be involved in internships, co-op, or full-time opportunities. Companies may get involved in many different ways - by joining our corporate partners program, sponsoring a career night event, having a day-on-campus in Grissom Hall, sponsoring a senior design Capstone Project - to name just a few.
Contact Dave Kotterman, Director, Industry Relations, for more information.