Abstract Submission is Closed.
Electronic abstract submission is available from this location starting January 3, 2011. Abstracts are due on March 9, 2011.
- Please download these templates for preparing abstracts:
- For ICOPS authors only, please ensure that your abstract fully complies with IEEE Xplore requirements (SOFE authors will need this for their conference proceedings paper). Use PDF eXpress to confirm compliance. The Conference ID is "icops11x".
- Review the procedure for submitting abstracts:
- All abstracts are submitted electronically.
- Start by logging in to the abstract submission web site. Usernames from ICOPS/SOFE2009 are still valid. If you do not already have an account, then please create one.
- Go to "Paper Submission".
- Create a new draft paper for either ICOPS or SOFE.
- Enter all requested data (title, authors, etc) and select "Save Data".
- Upload your abstract pdf file. Review if desired. Click on "Continue submission".
- The submission is still a DRAFT. You must "Submit This Draft Abstract" to complete submission. At that point, no more changes can be made.
- For ICOPS authors ONLY: you must assign copyright to IEEE before abstracts can be published. Please follow the instructions provided. (If you have any difficulty in submitting the signed copyright form online, then email or fax the signed form to ICOPS conference secretary. Download copyright form DOC; PDF).
- Now you read the instruction. Start submission at the abstract submission webpage.