Registration will open in the Spring of 2018
Notes regarding registration procedures:
- Registration fees cover attendance at all conferences and include a thumb drive of the 2018 proceedings of all 3 conferences, a welcome reception, the Steak BBQ dinner, all-conference luncheon and the box lunch on the final day of conference.
- All fees must be paid in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank account. Fees paid in advance but not used will be refunded upon written request by June 19, 2018. We are not responsible for costs incurred due to cancellation.
- With 5 advanced/full registrations from one organization, company, university or institution at the same location, the organization receives 1 free advanced/full conference registration fee.
- Two CEUs (Continuing Education Units) will be offered for those who attend all technical sessions during the duration of the conferences. One CEU (Continuing Education Unit) will be offered for attending any one of the short courses. You will be given the appropriate paperwork to complete at registration/check-in.
- Purdue Employees should contact Kim Stockment at firstname.lastname@example.org about registration.
- International Attendees: once your abstract has been approved, please contact your embassy for an appointment so that you have enough time to get a visa. The process of getting a visa can take up to several months, depending on your embassy.
Pay with Credit Card
Conference registration fees may be paid online by credit card.
Pay with Purchase Order/Check
If you prefer to pay with a purchase order or check, a registration form must be filled out and returned to us via fax or email.
Pay with a Wire Transfer
Please send an email to email@example.com to request Wire Payment Instructions. Please include attendee names, company/organization information, and reference the conference or short course. You can also call +1 765-496-3367 for assistance setting up your Wire Transfer.
Conference Registration Costs
Fees will be determined at a later date. Check back often for updates.