|Friday, December, 22, 2017||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|Monday, January 29, 2018||Abstract Acceptance Deadline|
|Monday, April 2, 2018||Manuscript Submission Deadline|
|Monday, April 30th, 2018||Manuscript Acceptance Deadline|
|Monday, May 21, 2018||Final Papers must be uploaded|
Abstract submission is now open. Please visit Conftool to upload your abstract!
The Presenting Author will be notified of abstract acceptance or rejection in early 2018 and will be given further instructions for manuscript preparation, conference registration and VISA requests.
Tips for a successful abstract:
- Limit to 200-500 words
- Written in English
Full sentences featuring:
- What was done
- Expected benefits of what was done
If you need instructions on how to submit your abstract, please view the HOW TO instructions.
Preparing Your Manuscript
- Request your Visa Letter/Letter of Invitation early to ensure that all paperwork is completed and approved on time. You have access within Conftool to download a personalized Visa letter. If you need additional information included, please email Kim Stockment with the specified request.
Registering as the presenting author -- At least one of the authors must register as the presenting author and the required registration fee must be paid BEFORE submitting the manuscript (final date for this is April 2, 2018). Visit our registration website for additional information regarding registration. Registration for the conferences will be available beginning on February 15, 2018. On completion of the registration, the author will receive a confirmation reference number which they will need when submitting their manuscript via Conftool.
- Note that one author can be the presenting author on a maximum of 3 papers. Presenting authors must clearly mark in their registration for the conference which paper(s) they will be presenting.
- The conference registration fee will be reimbursed if a manuscript is rejected for publication and the presenting author does not want to attend the conferences.
- Student Authors/Student Paper Competition - If you are interested in submitting your paper to the Student Best Paper Competition, please be sure to note that in your submission via Conftool.
Manuscript Formatting Tips
- Manuscripts must be submitted in a PDF or Word (.doc or .docx) file format.
- Your file cannot exceed 20MB. Reduce the resolution or compress images before saving your file.
- Check that all fonts are converted properly when exporting to PDF. Pay close attention to any special fonts, symbols, and equations.
- Please list all author names in the First Name Last Name format (Yongchan Kim, John Smith).
Manuscript Template Files
Paper Submission & Review Process
Once an abstract is accepted, the reference number given to the manuscript will be changed to reflect the conference in which the paper will be presented.
The presenting author should update any changes from the abstract to the final paper; such as the title and/or author information. This can be done directly via ConfTool.
Manuscripts will be reviewed and presenting authors will be notified of acceptance by April 30, 2018.