Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
585 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2088
- Dynamics and control of biological, bioinspired, and human-machine systems.
- Animal and robot locomotion, legged robots, human locomotion and transportation devices.
- Human-centered systems.
- Nonlinear, complex, hierarchical "architectural" systems.
- Current research approaches involve theoretical modeling, computational simulation,
- experimental design and measurement, robot/device prototyping, and
- combined and hierarchical approaches.