The 2020 Purdue Conferences Registration will open March, 2020.
Notes regarding registration procedures:
- Registration fees cover attendance at all conferences and include a thumb drive of the 2020 proceedings of all 3 conferences, a welcome reception, the Steak BBQ dinner, all-conference luncheon and a meal card which can be used throughout the conference.
- Please note that short course fees are separate, however, there is a fee option for those attending both the Conferences & Intelligent Building Operations Workshop on Sunday, July 12th, 2020.
- All fees must be paid in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank account. Fees paid in advance but not used will be refunded upon written request by June 26, 2020. We are not responsible for costs incurred due to cancellation.
- With 5 advanced/full registrations from one organization, company, university or institution at the same location, the organization receives 1 free advanced/full conference registration fee.
- Two CEUs (Continuing Education Units) will be offered for those who attend all technical sessions during the duration of the conferences. One CEU (Continuing Education Unit) will be offered for attending any one of the short courses. You will be given the appropriate paperwork to complete at registration/check-in.
- Purdue Employees should contact Brian Barrett at email@example.com about registration.
- International Attendees: once your abstract has been approved, please contact your embassy for an appointment so that you have enough time to get a visa. The process of getting a visa can take up to several months, depending on your embassy. VISA letters are currently pre-loaded and available in Conftool. If you need a more detailed letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact information you need included in the letter.
- Authors must register before submitting their paper (Deadline: April 6, 2020). Upon registration, they will receive a confirmation number for paper submission via Conftool. The conference registration fee will be reimbursed if a manuscript is rejected and the presenting author does not want to attend the conferences.
Pay with Credit Card
Conference registration fees may be paid online by credit card.
Pay with Purchase Order/Check
If you prefer to pay with a purchase order or check, you can still complete your registration online by simply clicking "Pay with a Check or PO" at the end of the registration process. At that point you will be invoiced for payment. Please contact Ethan Kingery for additional information.
Pay with a Wire Transfer
Please send an email to email@example.com to request Wire Payment Instructions. Please include attendee names, company/organization information, and reference the conference or short course. You can also call +1 765-496-3367 for assistance setting up your Wire Transfer.
Conference Registration Costs
|Type of Registration||Conference Only Registration||Conferences & IBO Workshop Registration|
|Presenting Author Registration (3 presented papers maximum)||$650||$750|
|Student Author Registration (3 presented papers maximum)||$250||$350|
|Student Non-Author Registration||$300||$400|
|Compressor Short Course Registration||$650|
|Refrigeration Short Course 1 Registration||$375|
|Refrigeration Short Course 2 Registration||$375|
|Refrigeration Short Course Combined Registration||$650|
|Student Short Course Registration||$250|
Ray W. Herrick Laboratories
177 S. Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2099