The Registration Portal is now open. Click here to be directed to Register.
Notes regarding registration procedures:
- Registration fees cover attendance at all conferences.
- Please note that short course fees are separate, however, there is a fee option for those attending both the Conferences & Intelligent Building Operations Workshop on Sunday, May 23, 2021.
- All fees must be paid in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank account. Fees paid in advance but not used will be refunded upon written request by April 26, 2021. We are not responsible for costs incurred due to cancellation.
- With 5 advanced/full registrations from one organization, company, university or institution at the same location, the organization receives 1 free advanced/full conference registration fee.
- Two CEUs (Continuing Education Units) will be offered for those who attend all technical sessions during the duration of the conferences. One CEU (Continuing Education Unit) will be offered for attending any one of the short courses. You will be given the appropriate paperwork to complete upon request.
- Purdue Employees should contact Brian Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org about registration.
Pay with Credit Card
Conference registration fees may be paid online by credit card.
Pay with Purchase Order/Check
If you prefer to pay with a purchase order or check, you can still complete your registration online by simply clicking "Pay with a Check or PO" at the end of the registration process. At that point you will be invoiced for payment. Please contact Amanda Johnson for additional information.
Pay with a Wire Transfer
Please send an email to email@example.com to request Wire Payment Instructions. Please include attendee names, company/organization information, and reference the conference or short course. You can also call +1 765-496-3367 for assistance setting up your Wire Transfer.
Conference Registration Costs
|Type of Registration||Conference Only Registration|
|Presenting Author Registration (3 presented papers maximum)||$250|
|Student Author Registration (3 presented papers maximum)||$100|
|Student Non-Author Registration||$150|
Ray W. Herrick Laboratories
177 S. Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2099