Abstract submission process and guidelines:
Abstracts should be submitted in English through the Conftool system and should be 200-500 words, summarizing the work objectives, motivation, and expected findings/benefits. The Presenting Author will be notified of abstract acceptance in early 2020 and will be given further instructions for manuscript preparation, conference registration and VISA requests.
Paper submission process and guidelines:
After acceptance of the abstract, papers are given a reference number and can be submitted through the Conftool system.
- Registering as the presenting author - At least one of the authors must register as the presenting author and the required registration fee must be paid BEFORE submitting the manuscript (final date for this is April 6, 2020). On completion of the registration, the author will receive a confirmation reference number which they will need when submitting their manuscript via Conftool. The conference registration fee will be reimbursed if a manuscript is rejected and the presenting author does not want to attend the conferences.
- Note that one author can be the presenting author on a maximum of 3 papers.
- The presenting author should update any changes from the abstract to the final paper; such as the title and/or author information. This can be done directly via ConfTool.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in English in a PDF or Word (.doc or .docx) file format (up to 8 pages long). Please follow the format provided in the paper preparation instructions.
- Your file cannot exceed 20MB. Reduce the resolution or compress images before saving your file.
- Check that all fonts are converted properly when exporting to PDF. Pay close attention to any special fonts, symbols, and equations.
- Please list all author names in the First Name Last Name format (Yongchan Kim, John Smith).
- Manuscripts will be reviewed and presenting authors will be notified of acceptance in early May.
- Student Authors/Student Paper Competition - If you are interested in submitting your paper to the Student Best Paper Competition, please be sure to note that in your submission via Conftool.
- Request your Visa Letter/Letter of Invitation early to ensure that all paperwork is completed and approved on time. You have access within Conftool to download a personalized Visa letter. If you need additional information included, please email Brian Barrett with the specified request.
Ray W. Herrick Laboratories
177 S. Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2099