ECE 60872/CS 59000
Fault-Tolerant Computer System Design
Tue, Fri 3-4
|Graduate Course Assistants:
Mon Wed Fri 9.30-10.20
- Nov 19: Assignment on SAN modeling is out on BB and due in one week.
- Oct 14: Midterm exam in class on Oct 23. This will cover everything from the beginning of the class till reliable broadcast.
- Sep 30: Assignment 1 on software analysis of real-world failure data is posted on Blackboard. It is due on Oct 7 (Mon).
- Sep 15: An online anonymous feedback link is created. You can use this to let me know your thoughts on the class---what is working as well as what needs improvement---throughout the semester. Link
- Aug 15: Welcome to a new semester of the FTC class. This class is fit for any graduate student with a strong CS or ECE background, i.e., one who is able to program in at least one high level programming language and has a basic knowledge of probability. It is not an advanced specialized graduate level course. [ Course flyer (PDF) ]
- Aug 15: The new course outline is posted. New topics include big data for reliability and security and secure coding practices. [ WWW ] [ PDF ]
[ Home | Lectures
| Handouts | Announcements ]
by Saurabh Bagchi
November 20, 2019