SURF T-Shirt Logo Competition
Try your hand at designing the official T-shirt for SURF 2017! We ask that the design contains “Purdue” and “SURF” using the Purdue colors of black, gold, white and grey, and we leave the rest up to you. The winner receives...all the fame and fortune that comes with producing a hit T-shirt!
We received 22 submissions and 135 participants have voted. The winners of the SURF 2017 Logo Competition are: Alexander Lai, Julia Meyer, and Cara Koepele. All three will receive a gift card and Alexander's design will be printed on the T-shirt for SURF 2017.
First Place: Alexander Lai
Second Place: Julia Meyer
Third Place: Cara Koepele
Submit your design to Ihsan by Monday, June 19. After all submissions are received, the winner will be determined by a vote of your SURF peers.
- A minimum of 10 quality design submissions by the SURF group
- Design must be the original work by a SURF participant
- Specify shirt color by using one of the following colors as background for your design: white, black, and gray.
- Design is limited to two ink colors from the following list: black, gold, white, and gray
- Design must include "SURF" and "Purdue" (but don't embed Purdue inside your design)
- Do not alter official Purdue University licensed logos
- Submit a max of 2 unique designs per student
- You are welcome to use whatever software available to make your design but not proprietary T-shirt software (e.g., CUSTOM INK). Save a version in JPG to submit it to the T-shirt contest.
- Send your entry in a JPEG format by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, June 19.
- For the winning design, we will need the highest quality image available, which may or may not be the JPG version.
- Gift Card
- Recognition (aka bragging rights!)
- A place in SURF History!
To view past winning logos, see the attachments below.