SURF T-Shirt Logo Competition
|Event Date:||June 22, 2015|
Looking to express your love for SURF and research ? Try your hand at designing the official T-shirt for SURF 2015! All we ask is that the gold-and-black logo contain "Purdue" and "SURF", but we leave the rest to your creativity. Winner receives...all the fame and fortune that comes with producing a hit T-shirt!
Send your design to Francesca by midnight on Monday, June 22. The winner will be determined by a vote from your SURF peers after all submissions are received.
- Must be original work of a SURF participant
- Two color maximum (black and gold)
- Must include 'SURF' and 'Purdue' or the Purdue 'P' in the design
- Cannot alter official Purdue University licensed logos
- A max of 2 designs per student may be submitted
- Send your entry in a jpeg format to Francesca by Monday, June 22
Note: Use software like PhotoShop to create a high quality image. Do not use CUSTOM INK or another similar site to create the design.
- Gift Card
- Recognition (aka bragging rights!), and
- A place in SURF History!
To view past winning logos, see attachment below.