SURF T-Shirt Logo Competition
Thanks to all the participants. We have received 16 amazing designs for this year's Logo Competition. And we asked each student to vote for their top three choices. All votes have been processed and we have clear winners! Only the 1st place design (by Paula Sarmiento) will be printed on the SURF T-shirt, but we would like to recognize the first two runner-ups: Kelly Wang and Kendra Wang.
Congratulations to all three winners!
1st Place: Paula Sarmiento
2nd Place: Kelly Wang
3rd Place: Kendra Wang
Try your hand at designing the official T-shirt for SURF 2016! All we ask is that the design contains “Purdue” and “SURF” using the Purdue colors of black, gold, white and grey, and we leave the rest up to you. The winner receives...all the fame and fortune that comes with producing a hit T-shirt!
Submit your design to Shahriar Karim by Wednesday, June 15. After all submissions are received, the winner will be determined by a vote of your SURF peers.
- A minimum of 10 quality designs must be submitted
- Design must be the original work by a SURF participant
- Specify shirt color by using it as the background of your design: white, black, and gray.
- Design is limited to two ink colors: black, gold, white, and gray
- Design must include "SURF" and "Purdue" (but don't embed Purdue inside your design)
- Do not alter official Purdue University licensed logos
- Submit a max of 2 unique designs per student
- You are welcome to use whatever software available to make your design but not proprietary T-shirt software (e.g., CUSTOM INK). Save a version in JPG to submit it to the T-shirt contest.
- Send your entry in a JPEG format by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, June 15.
- For the winning design, we will need the highest quality image available, which may or may not be the JPG version.
- Gift Card
- Recognition (aka bragging rights!)
- A place in SURF History!
To view past winning logos, see the attachments below.