SURF T-Shirt Logo Competition
Looking to express your love for SURF and research? Try your hand at designing the official T-shirt for SURF 2015! All we ask is that the design contains “Purdue” and “SURF” using the Purdue colors of black, gold, white and grey, and we leave the rest up to you. The winner receives...all the fame and fortune that comes with producing a hit T-shirt!
Deadline extended!! Send your design to Francesca by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, June 24. After all submissions are received, the winner will be determined by a vote from your SURF peers.
- We need a minimum of 10 quality designs.
- Must be the original work by a SURF participant.
- Specify shirt color by using it as the background of your design. Shirt color choices are white, black, and gray.
- Design is limited to two ink colors. Ink color choices are black, gold, white, and gray.
- Design must include "SURF" and "Purdue".
- Do not alter official Purdue University licensed logos.
- A max of 2 designs per student may be submitted.
- You are welcome to use whatever software available to make your design but not proprietary T-shirt software (e.g., CUSTOM INK). Save a version in JPG to submit it to the T-shirt contest.
- Send your entry in a JPEG format to Francesca by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, June 24.
- For the winning design, we will need the highest quality image available, which may or may not be the JPG version.
- Gift Card - $50 from Amazon!
- Recognition (aka bragging rights!), and
- A place in SURF History!
To view past winning logos and the updated set of 2015 submissions, see the attachments below.