EURO Undergraduate Travel Grant
The Engineering Undergraduate Research Office (EURO) is pleased to offer the Undergrduate Travel Grant, a $500 travel grant designed for Purdue Undergraduates who will be presenting their research work at a conference outside of Purdue’s Campus.
Below, you will find further details about the process and the eligibility requirements.
To be considered for the EURO Travel Grant, an applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate Purdue student.
- Applicant’s primary major OR Applicant’s Lab/Group in which the research took place MUST be within the College of Engineering.
- Applicant must be the primary presenter of the paper at the conference (no exceptions).
- Conference must take place outside of Purdue’s Campus (conferences taking place at Purdue will not be considered for the grant).
- Application must be received at least two (2) weeks before the start of the Conference.
Before you Apply
Make sure to compile all the required information outlined below before starting your application:
- Conference Name, Location, Date and Websites
- Lab/Research Group Principal Investigator’s name and e-mail
- Paper title, authors and abstract
As a condition of the grant, if selected, you will be required to get a photo of yourself at the conference and write a couple of sentences about your experience so we can create a social media post (LinkedIN, Instagram, etc.). The photo would preferably be of you and your poster or if giving a talk, of yourself during the talk. However, other photos will also be accepted.
The EURO Travel Grant application is open year-round, and you can access the application by clicking on this link. The application review process takes around 15 business days. If you have applied and it has been over 10 business days, please reach out to the EURO office for an update regarding your application at firstname.lastname@example.org