Challenge Match - $1 million Presidential Scholarship Challenge Match
Here's How It Works...
• Cash gifts of $5,000 or more will be matched 1:1 to provide scholarship support for College of Engineering students who are selected as Presidential scholars.
• Presidential scholarships can be restricted to the college, school, department or other academic unit.
“Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the scholarship. It greatly influenced my choice of university and only reinforced my respect and admiration for Purdue.”
– engineering student
Double Your Impact!
The College of Engineering has a proven track record for fulfilling and maintaining a high volume of merit-based scholarships. Starting with a minimum of $5,000, you can be a part of this success by supporting the educational endeavors of Purdue students while allocating the funds specifically to students from the engineering school or program of your choice.
• Several individuals may work together to make a gift of $5,000 or more and be eligible for the challenge match.
• Employers’ matching gifts are allowed to help reach the $5,000 required to qualify for the challenge match.
• Gifts of $25,000 or more qualify donors for lifetime membership in the President’s Council (Gateway Level). The President’s Council recognizes the University’s most generous benefactors.
Interested in Participating?
Please contact the College of Engineering Advancement Office at email@example.com