The minimum requirements into any of our Engineering Management programs are:
- ABET accredited Bachelor's Degree in Engineering*
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed Graduate Application and fee ($60 US, $75 International) - Apply Now
- Official transcripts from every institution of higher education attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL/IELTS/PTE scores (if applicable)
- Official GRE scores School Code 1631 (Required for on campus programs)"
If you do not have an ABET-accredited engineering degree (or international equivalent) or if you have a science degree, you will need to provide proof of successful completion in the following math courses: Calculus I & II and either differential equations or linear algebra. You must provide a list of the courses (number and title) and a description or a syllabus to support the application. For the Engineering Management with Professional Practice program, applicants are required to have an ABET accredited engineering major.
NOTE:If you have already submitted an online application and now want to apply to an additional program, you must create a new application account and begin a new application. Do not use your existing PIN/user name in the user login box. Instead, please click the 'Create Account' button.
|On Campus||Priority Deadline: January 5
Final Deadline: June 1
|Online||July 1||November 1||May 1|