- Website: https://epics.ecn.purdue.edu/mobi/
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Description: Design and develop devices to assist caregivers and individuals, and improve health care delivery when mobility problems may exist; it also works with the Purdue Disability Resource Center to create innovative accessibility solutions for Purdue students and staff.
- Disciplines: BME CS ECE Education MSE ME MDE HHS LibArts Management Pharm Polytech Science A&D
- Fall 2021 Division: 51
- Fall 2021 Schedule: Tuesdays 1:30 - 3:20pm