Indiana School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (ISBVI)
- Website: http://epics.ecn.purdue.edu/isbvi/
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsors: Molex
- Description: Students in this project-based design course will solve a real-world problem by developing iOS apps, mechanical tools, and associated interfaces for teaching mathematical concepts to blind and visually impaired students. Example projects include developing a high-contrast, iPad platform graphing calculator for visually impaired students and a tactile, mechanically driven display for communicating graphic data to blind students. Students with a background or interest in communications, education, project management, object-oriented programming, or electromechanical design are encouraged to participate.
- Disciplines: BME CS ECE Education ME MDE HHS LibArts Management Polytech Science A&D
- Fall 2017 Division: 47
- Fall 2017 Schedule: Mondays 1:30 - 3:20pm