Global Active Problem Solving (GAPS)
- Website: http://epics.ecn.purdue.edu/gaps
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Description: Developing alternative energy solutions to provide power to remote villages in rural areas. GAPS is currently working with partners in Brazil and Haiti with a focus on solar energy. In Haiti, the team is creating a mobile science lab so that children can develop a better understanding of scientific concepts. In Brazil, GAPS is working to improve and maintain a media center owned by the indigenous Kayapo' people.
- Disciplines: Agriculture AAE ABE ChemE Civil ECE Education EEE IE MSE ME HHS LibArts Management Polytech Science VetMed A&D
- Fall 2017 Division: 12
- Fall 2017 Schedule: Wednesdays 8:30 - 10:20am