Delphi Community Elementary School (DCES)
- Website: https://epics.ecn.purdue.edu/dces/
- Contact Information: email@example.com
- Description: Work in projects, such as, creating a maker space area in the library and activities to promote curiosity, creativity, and hands-on learning; turning a computer room into a 21st century classroom adding interactivity, collaboration, and flexibility; propose and implement activity station(s) in the school courtyard for students to learn by completing fun tasks and projects.
- Partners: Delphi Community Elementary School
- Facts: The DCES serves over 500 students K-5. The EPICS DCES team begins in the Fall 2018 semester.
- Disciplines: AAE ABE BME ChemE Civil CS ECE Education EEE IE MSE ME MDE Nuclear HHS LibArts Management Pharm Polytech Science VetMed A&D
- Fall 2020 Division: 38
- Fall 2020 Schedule: Thursdays 3:30 - 5:20pm