Krishna P. C. Madhavan
Mailing AddressesPURDUE UNIVERSITY
701 WEST STADIUM AVENUE
WEST LAFAYETTE, IN 47907-2045
Office: ARMS 1231
Phone: (765) 496-1247
Ph.D., Purdue University, 2003, English (Computer-assisted large scale assessment systems)
M.A., Jawaharlal Nehru University (New Delhi, India), 1996, German (Computer systems in
language, Machine-based translation and interpretation)
B.Sc., Loyola College (Chennai, India), 1994, Mathematics
Dip. in Systems Management, National Institute of Information Technology (Chennai, India), 1993
Awards, Honors, Achievements, & Memberships
- NSF CAREER Award, National Science Foundation (2008).
- American Society for Engineering Education, ASEE (Aug. 2007 - Present)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE (2004 - Present)
- Association for Computing Machinery, ACM (2004 - Present)
- 4th International Conference on Grid and Pervasive Computing, Tutorials Chair (2008 - 2009)
- IEEE 4th International Conference on e-Science, Tutorials Chair (2008)
- National Science Foundation, Site Visit Team, Quality of Life ERC (2008).
- American Society for Engineering Education, Reviewer, ERM Division (2008).