ENE Memo: November 5, 2012
- Nov 8 - ENE Research Seminar: From Two Worlds to One: How We Split the Social and Technical Worlds of Engineering...and Why It Matters
- Nov 15 - ENE Research Seminar: ENEGSA Town Hall Meeting
- Nov 29 - ENE Research Seminar: 590 Presentations
- Dec 6 - ENE Research Seminar: Dr. Monica Cox's Research Group Presentation
- Feb 20 - Engineering Education Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Feb 18-22 - National Engineers Week
- April 8-9 - Engineering Education Industrial Advisory Council (E2IAC) - Theme: ENE's Second Decade
....to Lisa Tally, Becky Fry, and Julie Russell for designing the very successful Colloquium, "Where Did I Leave My Chariot?"; for preparing the speakers; for making the arrangements and generally making it happen; and to Matt Ohland for being the moderator. Many people have commented on how much they enjoyed the topic and the insights of the speakers.
News and Information: 11/5
This Week's ENE Research Seminar
Nov 8, 3:30pm, ARMS B071:
James Huff presents "Two Worlds to One: How We Split the Social and Technical Worlds of Engineering...and Why It Matters."
REM to Perform Random Inspections in ARMS the Week of Nov 12
REM (Radiological and Environmental Management) will perform random inspections in ARMS the week of Nov 12. This could include locations such as your office/workspace, common spaces, etc.
As the ENE Safety Team recently audited all offices/labs/workspaces in ENE and found no major violations, all should be good. However, please keep safety at the forefront. If you have questions, please Eric Holloway know.