ENE Memo: November 26, 2012
- Nov 29 - ENE Research Seminar: 590 Presentations
- Dec 6 - ENE Research Seminar: Dr. Monica Cox's Research Group Presentation
- Feb 20 - Engineering Education Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Feb 18-22 - National Engineers Week
- March 5 - Engineering Strategic Growth Open Forum - Professor Jim Duderstadt
- April 8-9 - Engineering Education Industrial Advisory Council (E2IAC) - Theme: ENE's Second Decade
- April 10 - Engineering Strategic Growth Open Forum - Norm Augustine
...to Alice Pawley, whose paper "Engineering faculty drawing the line: a taxonomy of boundary work in academic engineering" is published in Engineering Studies (volume 4, issue 2).
...to Senay Purzer, on her successful petition for the creation of a new NARST Research Interest Group (RIG) focusing on Engineering Education. The petition was recently approved by the National Association for Research in Science Teaching Executive Board.
...to Shanna Daly (PhD alumna), co-author of "Design Heuristics in Engineering Concept Generation," published in the October 2012 issue of Journal of Engineering Education.
News and Information: 11/26
United Way Update
from Carlene Quirk
2012 United Way donations are still coming in, AND NOW we have the SECOND largest amount raised for Purdue United Way on record! We are at nearly $775,000. Think of all the families, individuals, elderly and children you have helped have a happier life…A More Extraordinary Future!