Current issueENE Memo: May 25, 2015
ENE Memo: November 12, 2012
- Nov 15 - ENE Research Seminar: ENEGSA Town Hall Meeting
- Nov 29 - ENE Research Seminar: 590 Presentations
- Dec 1 = ENEGSA Cookie Exchange
- Dec 6 - ENE Research Seminar: Dr. Monica Cox's Research Group Presentation
- Feb 20 - Engineering Education Outstanding Alumni Awards
- Feb 18-22 - National Engineers Week
- April 8-9 - Engineering Education Industrial Advisory Council (E2IAC) - Theme: ENE's Second Decade
...to Johannes Strobel on a new publication: Mammes, I., Schaper, N., & Strobel, J. (2012). Professionalism and the Role of Teacher Beliefs in Technology Teaching in German Primary Schools – An Area of Conflict. (pp. 91-105) in J. König (Ed.). (2012). Teachers' Pedagogical Beliefs: Definition and Operationalisation - Connections to Knowledge and Performance - Development and Change. Waxmann Verlag. Münster.
News and Information: 11/12
This Week's ENE Research Seminar = Town Hall Meeting
All students: This week there is a Town Hall Meeting during the normally scheduled Research Seminar meeting time. During this Town Hall Meeting, all students within ENE are invited to discuss your graduate student experiences. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Tamecia Jones, ENEGSA Student Relations committee chair, or Justin Hess, ENEGSA President.