Advisor Weekly Walk-In ScheduleFirst-Year Engineering Program
School of Engineering Education
Armstrong Hall of Engineering Room 1300
Phone: (765) 494-9713
Advisors are usually available weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
See an advisor
- To register for fall/spring/summer semesters
- To drop and add classes
- To resolve schedule conflicts
- To answer questions about courses, majors, minors, Change of Degree Objective (CODO), Engineering Admission Index (EAI), credit exams, etc.
- Anytime you have a question about being a First-Year Engineering student
Using the Walk-In Schedule
- Before coming to ARMS 1300, check the walk-in schedule to make sure an advisor is available.
- If you want to meet with a certain professional, honors, faculty or student advisor, look for his or her name.
- Ask for that particular advisor when you check in.
To minimize your waiting time:
- Come in the morning. Afternoons are busier.
- Walk in during a time when several professional and student advisors are available, not just one.
- Arrive before 4:30 p.m.