Academic Help and Tutoring Resources
Student Success at Purdue
We have high expectations for you at Purdue. We also know that you are up to it. Student Success at Purdue is designed to partner with you to meet those expectations.
Visit the following webpage to access the resources listed below: http://www.purdue.edu/studentsuccess/academic/index.html
Web-based Learning Resources, Course Home Pages, and Private Tutors
The following web sites provide additional resources including practice problems and exam questions, nomenclature quizzes, and walk-through solutions.
- General Chemistry Help Homepage: http://chemed.chem.purdue.edu/genchem
- Visualization & Problem Solving for Chemistry: www.chem.purdue.edu/gchelp
- Walk-in tutoring available at the Chemistry Resource Room (WTHR 117) with extensive TA office hours available in WTHR 116.
- Tutor lists maintained by Upsilon Pi Epsilon (CS Honors Society): www.cs.purdue.edu/upe/tutors
- ECN Knowledge Base for C Programming: https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECN/Support/KB
- UNIX and C tutorials: https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECN/Support/KB/OS/Unix
- An index of math course pages:www.math.purdue.edu/courses/index.php
- Exam archives:www.math.purdue.edu/academic/courses/oldexams
- Karl’s Calculus Tutorial: www.karlscalculus.org/calculus.html
- Tutor lists are available atwww.math.purdue.edu/academic/tutor.
- Course Homepages and Primary Instructor Contact List: www.physics.purdue.edu/academic_programs/courses
- The Math & Physics Help Page: www.ncsu.edu/felder-public/kenny/home.html
- Simulations: www.physics.purdue.edu/academic_programs/courses/applets.shtml