First-Year Engineering T-Shirt Contest
A NEW TRADITION
We took a recent poll on First-Year Engineering's Twitter and Instagram for First-Year Engineering students to vote on a give-away for the end of the spring semester. Participating students chose a student-contest-designed t-shirt.
The peer-chosen design winner will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- Students must be currently enrolled as an FYE student
A single design must incorporate all of the disciplines as part of career exploration
- Limited to two-color design; Front or Back
- Suggested Tip: Include an inspirational or original phrase
- Software used for design must be able to produce vector files (ie. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- 300 dpi/resolution minimum
Designs submitted via Qualtrics
- JPEG or PNG; Include Zipped Design Folder
- Due February 22
- February 26: Engineering Education Executive Team will choose top 5 designs
- March 4-6: Student Polls on Instagram and Twitter
- March 7: Winner Selected and Gift Card delivered on March 7
First-Year Engineering students will receive their t-shirt the week of April 22, 2019.
Contact Teresa Walker, Director of Communications, School of Engineering Education.