Associate Professor of Engineering Education and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Personal Web Sitehttp://www.i2e2a.org
- Ph.D., Vanderbilt University
- M.S., University of Alabama
- B.S., Spelman College
- Cox, M.F., & Cordray, D.S. (2008). Assessing Pedagogy in Engineering Classrooms: Quantifying Elements of the How People Learn Model Using the VaNTH Observation System (VOS). Journal of Engineering Education, 97, 4, 413-431.
- Cox, M.F., Hahn, J., McNeill, N., & Cekic, O., Zhu, J., & London, J. (2011). Enhancing the Quality of Engineering Graduate Teaching Assistants through Multidimensional Feedback, Advances in Engineering Education, 2, 3, 20 pages.
- Cox, M.F., & Harris, A.H. (2010). Comparison of Pretenured and Tenured Engineering Professors Pedagogical Practices within Undergraduate Bioengineering Courses. International Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 4, 1, 11 pages.