Head of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences; Professor of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Personal Web Sitehttps://engineering.purdue.edu/~ichaubey/index.html
- Ph.D., Oklahoma State University, 1997
- M.S., University of Arkansas, 1994
- B.S., University of Allahabad (India), 1991
Research group website: https://engineering.purdue.edu/ecohydrology
- Cibin, R., I. Chaubey, and B. Engel. 2011. Watershed Scale Impacts of Corn Stover Removal for Biofuel on Hydrology and Water Quality. Hydrological Processes. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.8280.
- Maringanti, C., I. Chaubey, M. Arabi, and B. Engel. 2011. Application of a Multi-objective Optimization Method to provide Least Cost Alternatives for NPS Pollution Control. Environmental Management. DOI: 10.1007/s00267-011-9696-2.
- Chaubey, I., L. Chiang, M.W. Gitau, and M. Sayeed. 2010. Effectiveness of BMPs in Improving Water Quality in a Pasture dominated Watershed. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 65(6):424-437.