P Suresh Rao
Lee A. Rieth Distinguished Professor of Civil Engineering, Professor of Agronomy, Professor of Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Personal Web Sitehttp://bridge.ecn.purdue.edu/~pscr/
- Ph.D., University of Hawaii, 1974
- M.S., Colorado State University, 1970
- B.S., Agriculture University, India, 1967
- Basu, N., G. Destouni, J. W. Jawitz, S. E. Thompson, N. V. Loukinova, A. Darracq, S. Zanardo, M. Yaeger, M. Sivapalan, A. Rinaldo, and P. S. C. Rao (2010), Nutrient loads exported from managed catchments reveal emergent biogeochemical stationarity, Geophysical Research Letters, 37, L23404.
- Harman, C. J., P. S. C. Rao, N. B. Basu, G. S. McGrath, P. Kumar, and M. Sivapalan (2011), Climate, soil, and vegetation controls on the temporal variability of vadose zone transport, Water Resources Research, 47, W00J13.
- Thompson, S. E., C. J. Harman, R. Schumer, J. S. Wilson, N. B. Basu, P. D. Brooks, S. D. Donner, M. A. Hassan, A. I. Packman, P. S. C. Rao, P. A. Troch, and M. Sivapalan (2011), Patterns, puzzles and people: implementing hydrologic synthesis, Hydrological Processes, 25(20), 3256-3266.