Donald W Feddersen Professor Of Mechanical Engineering, Professor of Environmental and Ecological Engineering
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University, 1991
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, The Ohio State University, 1987
- B.S. IIT, Madras, Mechanical Engineering, 1985
- Devanathan S, Ramanujan D, Bernstein WZ, Zhao F, Ramani K, 2010, "Integration of Sustainability into Early Design through the Function Impact Matrix," Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 132, No. 8, 081004 (8 pp).
- Ramani K, Ramanujan D, Bernstein WZ, Zhao F, Sutherland J, Handwerker C, Choi JK, Kim H, Thurston D, 2010, "Integrated Sustainable Life Cycle Design: A Review," Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 132, No. 9, 091004 (15 pp).
- Bernstein WZ, Ramanujan D, Zhao F, Cox MF, Ramani, K, 2012, "Teaching Design for Environment through Critique within a Project-Based Product Design Course," International Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 1-12.