Assistant Professor of Agricultural and Biological Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Personal Web Sitehttps://sites.google.com/site/shwetasinghlab/
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering,
Ohio State University, 2012
- M.S., Applied Statistics,
Ohio State University, 2011
- B.Tech., Chemical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, 2006
Dr. Shweta Singh's research interests range from systems scale modeling, coupled natural and human (CNH) systems modeling, complex systems theories for sustainability assessment, Industrial ecology, Urban Sustainability and enhancing methodologies for sustainability assessment.
- Singh, S., B.R. Bakshi, “Accounting for Emissions and Sinks from the Biogeochemical Cycle of Carbon in the US Economic Input-output Model,“ J. of Industrial Ecology, 2013.
- Singh, S., B.R. Bakshi, “Accounting for the Biogeochemical Cycle of Nitrogen in Input-output Life Cycle Assessment,“ J. of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 47/16, 2013, pg. 9388-9396.
- Zhang, Y., S. Singh, B.R. Bakshi, “Accounting for Ecosystem Services in Life Cycle Assessment Part I: A Critical Review,“ J. of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 44/7, 2010, pg. 2232-2242.