[vip-help] Error ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'matplotlib'

Lam, Andy lam138 at purdue.edu
Sat Mar 16 03:34:40 EDT 2024

Hello,

I am ssh into the bluepill account via VScode ssh extension. I have pip installed both numpy and matplotlib however when I try to run my code it says, ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'matplotlib'. Simiairly, I have found that my python when I do python --version is Python 2.7.17 and not Pythhon 3.-

Thanks,
Andy Lam