[vip-help] Mid-semester grade update

Zoltowski, Carla B cbz at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 13 15:35:31 EDT 2024

Teja,

I responded to your individual email regarding your grade which you likely received when wi-fi was restored on the plane. I also received this email and can respond late this evening.

Professor Zoltowski

Get Outlook for iOS<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2Fo0ukef&data=05%7C02%7Cvip-help%40ecn.purdue.edu%7C18f31f4396a5403ce9a908dc4394bef1%7C4130bd397c53419cb1e58758d6d63f21%7C0%7C0%7C638459553335276559%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=hB%2FqJQ3YaDFMtN%2FM0nR4%2FoAh%2Bo0h7dBBuvAjOSAKmWQ%3D&reserved=0>