[vip-help] 回复: VIP APPS Dog team - Inquiry about using server to run the model

Zhang, Yiyuan zhan4555 at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 8 22:49:13 EST 2024

The emails are zhan4555 at purdue.edu, chang990 at purdue.edu, and lam138 at purdue.edu.

Thank you!
________________________________
发件人: Han, Yue <han380 at purdue.edu>
发送时间: 2024年3月9日 11:43
收件人: Zhang, Yiyuan <zhan4555 at purdue.edu>
抄送: vip-help at ecn.purdue.edu <vip-help at ecn.purdue.edu>
主题: Re: [vip-help] VIP APPS Dog team - Inquiry about using server to run the model

Hi Yiyuan,

Can you provide the email address of your team members who need the account on bluepill GPU server?

Best,
*****
Yue Han
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 637 3729
email: han380 at purdue.edu
*****

On Mar 8, 2024, at 16:29, Zhang, Yiyuan <zhan4555 at purdue.edu> wrote:

收到此邮件的某些人通常不会收到来自 zhan4555 at purdue.edu<mailto:zhan4555 at purdue.edu> 的电子邮件。了解为什么这一点很重要<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are the Dog team, currently we are doing model training on our local computers, but it would take a long time. We were wondering if we can have access to the VIP server and the GPUs for model training if there is one?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Yiyuan