[vip-help] PD Plan Incorrect Template

Nandini Mukul Pande panden at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 29 11:29:14 EST 2024

Hello,

It has come to my attention that I used the wrong template when making my PD plan. I downloaded and used the template from the VIP PD Brightspace, but it looks like a different template was offered on the VIP APPS Brightspace. I'm emailing to make you aware of the error. With your permission, I'd like to resubmit my PD plan with the correct template. I apologize for the mistake and will be more careful in the future.

Thanks,
Nandini Pande