[vip-help] Request for Office Hour to clear doubts

Gurung, Kris kgurung at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 25 12:35:51 EST 2024

Hi,

I am currently fine-tuning our model but have certain doubts (regarding best practices for changing hyperparameters and network architecture) that I couldn't find answers to. We also plan on using Diffusion techniques to sharpen our generated images and am seeking some advice as I haven't previously used it. In regards with this, would it be possible to set up an hour-long Office Hour with one of the GTAs or instructors?

Regards,
Kris Gurung