[vip-help] VIP APPS week 2 progress

YU-WEI CHANG chang990 at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 17 12:00:29 EST 2024

Dear Professors and  TAs,

I am Sean Chang from the VIP APPS team, and I was assigned to the dog classification team. However, I realized that none of the current members on the dog team are returning members. In this case, do we build our project among what the previous members done last semester? I remember in the report they’ve done the CNN network part, so do we directly use their model and focus on deploying and the android app design for this semester’s work? Thank you.

Sincerely,
Sean Chang