[vip-help] Bluepill and Buddy Boy Access

Han, Yue han380 at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 16 18:04:08 EST 2024

Hi Gunvanth,

Your buddy boy account is reactivated and I create a bluepill account for you. The data should remain the same place.

The password for the buddy boy 4 is same as what you used last semester, and I will send the password for your bluepill account in a separate email.

Best,

*****
Yue Han
Ph.D. Candidate
Research Assistant
Video and Image Processing Laboratory (VIPER)
465 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2035
U.S.A.
Telephone: +1 765 637 3729